This week's Ten on Tuesday prompt is 10 Random Things on Your Mind.
- Today it is snowing. Tomorrow is the first day of spring. I’m starting to think this winter will never end.
- I really like grapefruit. It’s been my new favorite dessert this winter. So refreshing.
- The first paid work holiday of 2013 is Memorial Day. That’s still 10 weeks away.
- I am getting my wisdom teeth out next week and I’m extremely nervous about nerve damage and going under general anesthesia.
- Two members of my household have had an ACL replaced in the last year - one human and one poodle. Who would have thought?
- I have wanted to try a spin class for almost a year. I think this is the week I finally get my butt in there and try it out.
- Somehow this “I will only run when chased by a dog” girl has signed up for THREE 5Ks this year. Run for Charlotte in April, Harbor Walk & Run in June, Finish at the 50 in July.I’ve participated in all of these events before but mostly walked. This is the year I will run!! Especially Finish at the 50! I am going to conquer those darned ramps! You can see them in the left side of this photos.
- Last week I tried a new recipe, Spinach Ricotta Calzone from King Arthur Flour. It was a simple, easy recipe and perfect for a Lenten meal. I added some broccoli and cauliflower, a little garlic and a dash of red pepper flakes to the filling.
- Have you seen the Kelly Purkey Project Kit from Simon Stamps and Kelly Purkey? I love the colors and the clean fonts. I was really really tempted to order it and do a monthly Project Life with it. But then part of me thought - that’s almost as much as the running skirt you want to get. Seriously, who am I? Then by the time I talked myself into buying it, the kit was sold out. Guess I’ll be getting that running skirt at Athleta instead!
- We are planning to book a cruise to Alaska for Summer 2014. I'm a little overwhelmed by all the options. Does anyone have any suggestions or information?
Ten on Tuesday is a weekly prompt from CaroleKnits.Net. Go check it out! If you decide to play along next week, let me know in the comments so I can check out your list.