10 Reasons I am Happy it is March.
- St. Patrick’s Day - and carbomb cupcakes - on March 17
- Daylight Savings Time begins on March 10
- Easter on March 31
- March Madness - UMass is a bubble team this year. wo.o hoo!
- Unexpected encounters with bunny rabbits scampering across my path.
- Hearing the birds sing and chatter in the morning.
- Starting to Plan my Herb Garden and Flowers
- Green vegetables like asparagus starting to show up in the stores
- Crocus starting to sprout and flower buds getting fat on the trees
- The First Day of Spring is March 20!!
Ten on Tuesday is a prompt from Carole Knits. Go check out her blog to see her list and sign up for the prompts so you can play along!