Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Review: Listerine Total Care Zero

I was given a sample of the new Listerine Total Care Zero through a sampling program at Crowdtap.


Listerine Total Care Zero is a less intense, alcohol-free mouthwash. It claims to 
  • help prevent cavities
  • restore enamel
  • strengthen teeth
  • kill bad breath germs
  • clean the whole mouth
  • freshen breath
I was looking forward to trying a new and improved Listerine with an alcohol free formula. This version still has that antiseptic, medicinal Listerine taste. My Grammie used the original Listerine so the smell made me think of her and smile. I prefer a minty mouthwash. Because the the Listerine Total Care Zero is alcohol free, there is much less burning and pain.  If the Listerine Total Care Zero had tartar control, I'd definitely be a bigger fan.


If you are interested in trying Listerine Total Care Zero, there is a $1 off coupon on Listerine's website.  With Valentine's Day coming up, it's always nice to have fresh kissable breath!


Disclaimer:
I was provided a product by Crowdtap in exchange for my review.
All opinions are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment