Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Honeymoon Album

I mentioned before that my One Little Word for 2012 is FINISH. 
One of the goals I have is to complete 12 (yes, TWELVE) unfinished projects in 2012. 
I am happy to say that I've completed three projects so far.
Last night I finally completed (and ordered!) our Honeymoon Album.

We went on a Norwegian Cruise to Bermuda. The cruise was really convenient since it left from Boston. No airport or rental cars or baggage fees to deal with. We saw people bringing on cases of soda, beach chairs and coolers full of snacks. We parked at the garage on the waterfront and walked the few blocks to the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. It took about 45 minutes to check in, drop off our bags and board the ship. I highly recommend it for families or couples looking for a getaway.

Oh, Bermuda was just beautiful. I can't wait to go back again.

Did you know that because the pink sand beaches are made from coral, the sand never gets hot under your feet? Even when it is 90 degrees! 

I used the Blueprints No. 1 templates from Paislee Press to keep the whole album consistent. This is a super simple book. Just lots of photos + a few words.

Create your own custom photo books at Shutterfly.com.

1 comments:

Bertha Brown said...

Bermuda looks beautiful. I went to Jamaica for my honeymoon and it was beautiful there also. Love the photos. I am just dropping by to leave a friendly comment. Thank you for the comment on my Cravebox on wordpress. If you would like to see what is in January's box It will be up tomorrow on my blogger account.

http://www.bbproductreviews.com.

I also am adding you to my GFC so I can continue to read and see some great stuff from you.

Thank you again and great post.

Post a Comment