I love this week's prompt of 10 things I am looking forward to in May.
- Going to a scrapbook weekend retreat with my friend Marcy. My scrap bag is already packed because we had the Crop for a Cure last weekend. I can't wait to scrap for two days. I'm planning on finish an album project from 2010!
- Getting a haircut.
- Joel starts a new job this month. He took a leap and a risk professionally and it paid off. I'm so very proud of him.
- Joining a bunch of my friends and their husbands for a fundraiser. It's been a long time since we all went out as couples.
- Joel goes on a business trip. This will be the first time he's the one spending a night away. Usually it's me who is out of town.
- Running outside without gloves. And a headband. And sixteen layers.
- Going to the Brimfield Fair with Joel and my mom.
- Getting a new pedicure and finally wearing sandals and flip flops again.
- Memorial Day and the unofficial start of summer. I can't wait to get my toes in the sand.
- Eating crunchy food again. I had my wisdom teeth out in early April and recovery has not been easy or fun. My oral surgeon's answers for everything has been "well you are old." and "if you had these out when you were 16 it would have been a lot easier." So I've been eating a lot of mushy, smushy, soft food. I'm so looking forward to a piece of steak and a big ol' salad.
|New Balance Minimus-WR10GY - light and comfy and neon!|
I switched last summer from Saucony Grid as I work on correcting my toe first running stride
|Coast Guard Beach, Eastham MA|
It looks like May will be a busy month! What are you looking forward to in May? Hop on over to CaroleKnits to see more great responses. Maybe you'll play along next week?