Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ten on Tuesday - Looking Forward to May

I can't believe it's the last day of April! This month really did fly by.
I love this week's prompt of 10 things I am looking forward to in May.

  1. Going to a scrapbook weekend retreat with my friend Marcy. My scrap bag is already packed because we had the Crop for a Cure last weekend. I can't wait to scrap for two days. I'm planning on finish an album project from 2010!
  2. Getting a haircut.
  3. Joel starts a new job this month. He took a leap and a risk professionally and it paid off. I'm so very proud of him.

  4. Joining a bunch of my friends and their husbands for a fundraiser. It's been a long time since we all went out as couples.
  5. Joel goes on a business trip. This will be the first time he's the one spending a night away. Usually it's me who is out of town. 
  6. Running outside without gloves. And a headband. And sixteen layers.
  7. New Balance Minimus-WR10GY - light and comfy and neon!
    I switched last summer from Saucony Grid as I work on correcting my toe first running stride
  8. Going to the Brimfield Fair with Joel and my mom.
  9. Getting a new pedicure and finally wearing sandals and flip flops again.
  10. Memorial Day and the unofficial start of summer. I can't wait to get my toes in the sand.
  11. Coast Guard Beach, Eastham MA
  12. Eating crunchy food again. I had my wisdom teeth out in early April and recovery has not been easy or fun. My oral surgeon's answers for everything has been "well you are old." and "if you had these out when you were 16 it would have been a lot easier." So I've been eating a lot of mushy, smushy, soft food. I'm so looking forward to a piece of steak and a big ol' salad. 

  13. It looks like May will be a busy month! What are you looking forward to in May? Hop on over to CaroleKnits to see more great responses. Maybe you'll play along next week?

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

im so looking forward to sandles too :/
awesome for your retreat :D
and yeah for your dh

Donna said...

Enjoy your retreat! I can't wait to wear some sandals myself - and have warm toes at the same time!

Vicki Knitorious said...

Yay for sandal weather!! The Brimfield Fair looks like something I might want to add to my short list of things to do someday!

Lapdog Creations said...

Great list! Happy ToT!

Leslie said...

Oh, the beach, I'm ready!

Patty said...

I am so ready for the beach! And Coast Guard beach! Those waves are crazy!

Lisa Eirene said...

I had to laugh at your goal of running outside with gloves and a hat! I totally get that. YAY FOR SUMMER!

Anonymous said...

Hey Christi...it's Guiseppa. You left a comment on my blog for my Simple Stories project. You wanted to know about the title of my layout. That title is a Silhouette cut called Word Stack- Days Like These. If you search for it in the Silhouette die cut store, that is the name you search. Thanks!

TracieClaiborne said...

You have a great looking blog! Can't wait to read more! I'm looking so forward to Spring. The weather has been lovely here this week but daughter and I have a stomach virus and are relegated to the bed/couch. Ugh. Hoping to enjoy it the rest of the week!

Post a Comment