Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hope

I've really enjoyed working on canvas lately. So fun and easy!
This was a little "thinking of you" present for a dear friend that I finished recently.
I'm really enjoying making these little themed home decor items. supplies: die cutting machine: Silhouette SD die cut: hope_title_c00124_19414 canvas: AC Moore acrylic paint: Making Memories in Seafoam cardstock: Bazzill Bling in String of Pearls chipboard heart: Heidi Swapp acrylic heart: Heidi Swapp bling: Prima Say It In Crystals Centers glitter: Distressed Stickles in Antique Linen pen: Zig Writer in Platinum adhesive: Zip Dry Adhesive

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful! I love the little bling on it, too. And I enjoy that you're into all sorts of crafting (me too!). Never done canvas though.

karen h said...

This is awesome - I love the color washed background and the little heart/bling accent.

Post a Comment