Saturday, March 20, 2010

for the Mr. and Mrs.

My college sorority little sister, Christine, got married last month.
I made a simple art piece for them with their monogram, their names and their wedding date. Her maiden name started with an S too so she keeps the same initials with her new last name.
The coordinating card is based on the Fall-to Layout #81 from the Clean & Simple Stamping blog.
The S on the card is the positive piece leftover from the larger art piece.
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye
Pen: Sakura
Border Punch: Fiskars
Foam Squares: Creative Memories
Pearls: Melissa Frances
Ribbon: Midori
Die Cutting Machine: Silhouette SD
Die Cut: Monogram_S_C0108
Frame: Christmas Tree Shops

2 comments:

Leah said...

so glad to see you blogging! now I can see all of the fun goodness you are up too!

kristyM said...

I REALLLLY love this monogram. I see in you details you used the silloutte. Do you like it? I have the cricut expression and I know that I am not using it to it;s full potential. Would you mind sharing how you did the monogram?

Post a Comment