Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pay It Forward

I saw this on Kimberly's blog. I started following her blog when she was Mrs. Lemon on Wedding Bee. She found the idea on lilygrass. I thought it was a terrific idea to spread some handmade goodness around the world.
.
If you comment, please post this on your blog and keep pushing the love along (or if you’ve already done this on your blog, just say when you did!)
.
  1. I make a handmade gift for the first 3 people to comment.
  2. I have 365 days in which to send you the gift.
  3. The gift will be a total surprise.
  4. You keep this going by posting Pay It Forward on your blog

    (obviously, you must have an active blog to participate).
She also shared a wonderful story about a 7 year old who paid it forward that you may enjoy. So let's go pay it forward in September!

0 comments:

Post a Comment